Come work for a company that makes a difference. Roto-Rooter Water Restoration is hiring! We restore homes and businesses that have been damaged by water intrusion. We work diligently and effectively to repair property and restore people's lives. Due to our growth and expansion, we are continuously looking for skilled Restoration Technicians in the Salt Lake City area.
Roto-Rooter is the leading provider of plumbing and drain cleaning services in North America. We are focused on providing unique solutions for our customers' needs through a well-trained and trustworthy service team. Our growth is the result of performing quality work, providing exceptional customer service and the quality of our team. Our business is rewarding and fast paced. Your position carries a lot of responsibility and is necessary in managing our client's expectations and meeting our production benchmarks.
Overview: The water restoration Technician is responsible for the completion of water removal, drying, and mold remediation. Due to the nature of the work, often the job sites will be dirty, possibly wet and sometimes unsanitary. All attempts will be made to accommodate requests of workers exposed to these conditions. The work can be very challenging but also fun and rewarding. A positive attitude, professional work ethics and a desire to help people in need are requirements for this position.
Emergency response to water damage, mold remediation, cleaning and sanitizing of work areas, completion of detailed job records, and most importantly customer satisfaction.
• Water damage services
• Mold remediation
• Water extraction and removal of water damaged materials
• Removal of affected contents within damaged area
• Set up and monitoring of drying equipment
• Job documentation and record keeping to include invoices
• Set up and maintain containment
• Removal and containment of mold and mold contaminated material
• Bio Hazard cleanup
• IICRC WTR certification not required for the Technician job but a plus for a Lead Technician position.
• Minimum of one year of equivalent work experience for technician assistant
• Experience in responding, setting up and managing commercial/residential drying equipment
• Valid driver's license and must be an insurable driver
• Must be able to comply with company drug use policy
• Must be available for 24 hour on call services during a work shift
• Must lift heavy items up to 75lbs on a routine basis
• Technicians will be working with cleaning, deodorization and antimicrobial products on a daily
basis. Gloves, respirators, Tyvek and other PPE gear and splash goggles are provided and
required in some cases.
• The workspace may be contaminated with mold and mildew, contaminated water or other
unsanitary conditions. Protective gear is provided and is required on some heavily contaminated
Company benefits include a highly competitive compensation, a company provided air-conditioned vehicle, medical, dental, vision and 401(k) plan. Each candidate will be required to pass a Pre-employment background check, physical/drug test and possess a clean DMV driving record over the last 3 years.
If you are looking for a rewarding career and not just another gig, contact us today to find out how to jumpstart your career and learn a trade that will last for a lifetime!!!
We are an AA / Equal Opportunity Employer.