Roto-Rooter Water Restoration is seeking an experienced PROJECT MANAGER, with a minimum 3 years’ experience to join our team.
An ideal candidate for this position will have some combination of insurance, construction, and water damage restoration estimating for disaster or loss mitigation. The primary requirement is ESTIMATING and SUPERVISING water damage jobs, for home and business owners, who have suffered a loss and need help with the insurance claims process. Do not apply unless you are a proven TOP producer in your current and past restoration endeavors. The person interested in this position, should be able to EAGERLY approach and talk to potential customers and offer them our services as well as clients that need our help with their insurance companies. A clean back ground and driving record, and extensive estimating and supervisory experience in Water Damage Restoration is MANDATORY. A candidate must have extensive experience in working with Xactimate software. The person interested in this position, should have worked in the water, sewer, and mold remediation industry for a minimum of 3 years. We are looking for highly motivated individuals, with the desire to grow and succeed.
Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Interface with homeowners, insurance adjusters, property managers, and consultants in a professional manner
• Establish accurate scopes of work to submit to insurance companies
• Work closely in a team environment with Project Coordinator to execute jobs
• Negotiate with insurance adjusters to reach a final number
• Use project management software to upload job scope, job photos, and job details
• Assist with AR collection process if needed
• Ensure customer satisfaction
• Follow all IICRC Standards
The ideal candidate possess the following:
• Professional appearance
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Highly communicative
• Ability to prioritize
• Critical thinker
• Problem solver
• Knowledge of property restoration best practices
• Strong knowledge of Xactimate
• Experience supervising residential and commercial water damage, sewage and mold remediation jobs.
Company benefits include a highly competitive compensation, a company provided air-conditioned vehicle, medical, dental, vision and 401(k) plan. Each candidate will be required to pass a Pre-employment background check, physical/drug test and possess a clean DMV driving record over the last 3 years.
If you are looking for a rewarding career and not just another gig, contact us today to find out how to jumpstart your career and learn a trade that will last for a lifetime!!!
We are an AA / Equal Opportunity Employer.