Hoffman Southwest Corp. (HSW), founded in 1947, is a leading provider of water flow solutions services. HSW is also the largest franchisee of Roto-Rooter, the largest provider of plumbing and drain cleaning services in North America. Today, HSW employs over 800 employees and operates 12 Roto-Rooter branches in California, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, Oregon, and Texas.
We are currently seeking a Part-Time Dispatcher to work weekends at our commercial call center in Corona, CA. This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic, customer service orientated individual that is looking for a stable company with room for growth. This position is responsible for dispatching service technicians to customers, entering needed data into our proprietary system, and making outbound follow-up calls. They also relay the status of the service appointment to our customers. Strong communication, interpersonal, and PC skills are a must. We offer a friendly environment, training and career advancement opportunities.
• Dispatching technicians into the field.
• Responsible for making outbound follow-up calls.
• Enter and update customer information into system.
• Respond professionally and efficiently to email inquiries.
• Responsible for documenting detailed information in customers’ accounts.
• Follow up with customers where necessary.
• Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• A minimum of 2 years customer service experience.
• Dispatch experience highly desirable.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal.
• Solid computer, data entry (45 wpm) and multi-tasking skills.
• Must be flexible, dependable and have a great attitude.
• Strong organizational, time-management and decision making skills.
• Reliable form of transportation.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) also a plus but not required.
• Must be able to work exceptionally well in a team environment within a fast-paced, high-volume call center.
All candidates are required to complete a pre-employment background check and physical/drug test.
This position is an excellent launching point to start a career with us!
We are an AA / Equal Opportunity Employer.